We have a dedicated resources area for registrars where you will find information and guidance to help manage your account. This covers a wide variety of functions, from your Online Services account to signing up for promotions and events. You can also find useful information on the status of our services, systems and tools, to help you effectively manage your customers’ needs.
You can use Online Services to:
- Manage your account settings, contacts and addresses.
- Manage preferences, subscribe to mailing lists or apply for new services.
- Access the web domain name manager, to manage your customers’ domain names and contact details.
- Pay invoices, set up direct debits and view invoices and statements.
- Manage your tag settings and notifications.
Marketing and toolkits
Find out more about the tools we supply that help you market .UK domain names to your customers, and the campaigns we’re running.
Policies and rules
All policies and rules relating to the management of .UK domain names that are relevant to registrants, registrars, or interested third parties, as well as the procedure governing our Dispute Resolution Service, can be found here.
You can check the status of our core registry systems at any time.
Thinking of becoming a registrar?
Find out more about becoming a registrar and the application process.
If you would like more information or need any help or support please e-mail [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 332233